Do you have those days where you really don’t want to cook dinner? Or you have no idea what to even cook for dinner? This recipe helps take the edge off of having to cook because it is so dang simple and can be used in a variety of ways. I hate reading blogs that feel like a chapter book so let’s get to the ingredients:
- 1.5 pounds chicken breasts cut into 1-inch cubes 1/2 cup flour of your choice
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder (more or less depending on your spice level – this was definitely my threshold)
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Optional: olive oil depending on pan
1. Mix flour cumin and chili powder together until well blended.
2. Mix in chicken until well coated.
3. Add to pan (my husband bought me Swiss Diamond pans for our anniversary which don’t require oil, but you can spray your pan with olive oil depending on your pan) and cook until well browned and cooked through. 4. Once fully cooked turn off stove and stir in buffalo wing sauce.
5. Enjoy! Add to a wrap, place over a salad, make tacos, eat alone with a side of celery and carrot sticks, etc. Now I’m off to some other adventure. When I say that it will probably entail washing clothes or something cleaning related.